Welcome to the 2018 Toronto LGBT Film Festival!
Members-only Box Office dates: May 1 – May 3
Public on-sale date: May 4
YOUR MEMBER BADGE
Your Member Badge enclosed in this package will help you access Member benefits at the Festival; please wear it at all times when you are on-site.
Please note that your Member Badge is non-transferable once it has been received. Event admission is subject to event capacity and age restrictions.
3 EASY WAYS TO ORDER ADDITIONAL TICKETS
In Toronto: 416.599.TIFF (8433), press 0 and then 1
Toll-free #: 1.888.599.8433
Box Office Phone Hours: 10 am – 7 pm daily
TIFF Bell Lightbox, 350 King Street West
Box Office In-Person Hours: 10 am – 10 pm daily
Go to insideout.ca/TorontoFestival → Click on “HOW TO BUY TICKETS” on the home page.
We highly recommend calling or visiting the Box Office as a customer service representative can answer your questions and will have access to the most current ticket availability information. Please have your list of films and questions ready before you call or arrive at the Box Office.
Any additional tickets can be picked up with your name, email and Member Badge or ID at the Box Office. Note that TIFF/Ticketmaster will apply service charges to all points of purchase—online, over the phone and in person. For a full list of pricing and fees, please see Page 7 of the Program Guide.
MEMBER TICKET PACKAGES
*Memberships that come with tickets have a monetary value and are eligible for a partial tax receipt only.
MEMBER DESK AND FESTIVAL T-SHIRT
Located beside TIFF Bell Lightbox Box Office, the Guest and Member Service Desk will be open weekdays 4:30 pm to 10:00 pm and weekends 11:30 am to 10:00 pm except Sunday, June 4 (open 11:00 am to 8:00 pm). Benefactor, Patron, Visionary and Deluxe Members receive up to two t-shirts (in total) with Member Badge. T-shirts can be picked up at the Desk beginning May 25. Limited sizes/quantities available.
Inside Out’s NEW FESTIVAL LOUNGE!
The brand new Bell Media Lounge (31 Widmer Street) serves as a home for industry guests and members alike, and features a daily Happy Hour through the Festival. For more information, see Page 122 in the Program Guide.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
- Benefactor, Patron, Visionary and Deluxe Members are exempt from service charges on member-discounted tickets.
- Proper identification may be required when purchasing and/or picking up Youth/Senior tickets
- All screenings are restricted to persons 18 years of age or older except where noted on individual film program page.
- TIFF Bell Lightbox Cinemas and Box Office are wheelchair accessible.
- Inside Out supports the creation of a fragrance-free environment so that chemical barriers will not prevent access to he Festival for people with chemical sensitivities.
- AGO screening for the New Visions program is on Page 123 of your Program Guide. Tickets available at the venue.
- For full membership details please visit insideout.ca
- If you need to contact Inside Out before the Festival, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.977.6847 x24.