The 2019 Toronto LGBT Film Festival will take place May 23 to June 2, 2019.
Inside Out volunteers are the coolest. Like, the coolest! They help us challenge attitudes and change lives by donating valuable time and amazing skills to help make our work happen. Plus, volunteering is a great way to meet people, gain new skills and see movies!
In exchange for volunteering at our festival, all volunteers receive:
- One-of-a-kind t-shirt!
- Screening vouchers to see films!
- The opportunity to meet and greet some of the most interesting queer filmmakers, film lovers, community members and community leaders!
- The experience of working in a fabulous team putting together the largest queer film festival in Canada!
- Post-festival wrap-up party, just for you!
TO SIGN UP FOR AN ORIENTATION SESSION: fill out a Volunteer registration form by clicking here. If you are volunteering for other festivals in Toronto, please use the same email for all festivals. Once you fill out the form, further instruction will be sent to you on how to sign up for orientation dates.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOLUNTEER AWARDS IN ART AND CULTURE TORONTO (VAACT)
CALL FOR NEW BOARD MEMBERS
- law, particularly corporate or employment law marketing
- the film industry, particularly as an experienced distributor, producer or director
YEAR ROUND VOLUNTEERING
To volunteer with Inside Out on a year-round basis, e-mail Jayne Schneider at email@example.com.
Office Volunteers: Provide admin support to our hard-working office team. Tasks include data entry, mailing, filing, organizing, writing etc. Generally shifts are only available Mon-Fri during office hours, 10AM-6PM.
Special Events: Help out at year-round screenings and special events: ushering, ticket-taking, setting-up, postering, guest list, serving, bartending (must have Smart Serve certification and be 19 yrs. and older) and generally lending a hand.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us! Please contact Jayne Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.977.6847 x30 with any inquiries.