The 2019 Toronto LGBT Film Festival will take place May 23 to June 2, 2019.
Inside Out volunteers are the coolest. Like, the coolest! They help us challenge attitudes and change lives by donating valuable time and amazing skills to help make our work happen. Plus, volunteering is a great way to meet people, gain new skills and see movies!
In exchange for volunteering at our festival, all volunteers receive:
- One-of-a-kind t-shirt!
- Screening vouchers to see films!
- The opportunity to meet and greet some of the most interesting queer filmmakers, film lovers, community members and community leaders!
- The experience of working in a fabulous team putting together the largest queer film festival in Canada!
- Post-festival wrap-up party, just for you!
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALL FOR NEW BOARD MEMBERS
- law, particularly corporate or employment law marketing
- the film industry, particularly as an experienced distributor, producer or director
CALL FOR NEW MARKETING COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Click here for more details.
We strongly encourage applications from people who identify as transgender, genderqueer, bigender, two-spirited, agender, non-binary or other non-cis gender. We also strongly encourage applicants from racialized communities, including Indigenous people.
YEAR ROUND VOLUNTEERING
To volunteer with Inside Out on a year-round basis, e-mail Jayne Schneider at email@example.com.
Office Volunteers: Provide admin support to our hard-working office team. Tasks include data entry, mailing, filing, organizing, writing etc. Generally shifts are only available Mon-Fri during office hours, 10AM-6PM.
Special Events: Help out at year-round screenings and special events: ushering, ticket-taking, setting-up, postering, guest list, serving, bartending (must have Smart Serve certification and be 19 yrs. and older) and generally lending a hand.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us! Please contact Jayne Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.977.6847 x30 with any inquiries.